As the 2018 Wedding Season picks up, I just wanted to do an early Vent. Summing up some things which happened during last year’s season.
- Just don’t be! – there I said it
- Try on your dress BEFORE the day of your Wedding.
- Do NOT decide to randomly go to a Spa the morning of your AFTERNOON Wedding
- Don’t throw a Hen Party the day of your Wedding.
- Remember that you’re GETTING MARRIED. It’s not about those Social Media Photos before the actual ceremony.
I’ve had Brides show up 2-3 hours late for their Ceremony. I just honestly cannot fathom this.
This year was going to be different, says this Wedding Planner, as she sips on a glass of Wine.